Passport Service

Enquire For Passport

Phone: + 1 800 755 60 20
254 Walt Whitman Road Brooklyn, NY 11219
MON-FRI 09:00 - 19:00, SAT-SUN 10:00 - 14:00


Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Document Verification

Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet


Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

More Information That You Need to Know

Most frequent questions and answers
  1. Adhaar card issued by unique identification of India
  2. Driving Licence
  3. Voter Id
  4. Bank Statement from any govt,rural or private bank along with passbook contains photograph
  5. Water bill
  6. Gas bill
  7. Landline or Post-paid bill
  8. Rental agreement
  9. Electricity Bill
  10. Income Tax assessment order copy
  1. of Documents are supported for Date of Birth

    1. Matriculation certificate issued by any recognised board or educational institute in India or school leaving certificate.
    2. Driving Licence or
    3. Voter Id
    4. Voter Id Card.
    5. Adhaar card issued by unique identification of India
    6. Birth Certificate issued by any Municipal corporation or panchayathi authorities
    7. Policy Bond issued by life Insurance corporation or companies contains date of birth of the holder.
    8. Pan card issued by Income Tax Department
  1. The Minors should provide documents of address and date of birth as mentioned in the above list of documents.
  2. If Minor are studying at any level, they should bring letter of custodian, study letter or bonafied certificate from their studying institution.
  3. The Parent of a minor should bring their individual passports to be shown at passport seva Kendra.

A Person can make changes in his/her existing passport such as correction in name,address,addition of spouse name with relevant documents.

As well you can make renewal of your existing passport on or before its date of expiry.


Can anyone else submit my passport application on my behalf?

Under the new system, it is mandatory for all applicants to be physically present at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) along with Application Print receipt and original documents after submitting application Online.

I want to add my spouse name on my passport. Where can I apply for the same?

If you want to add spouse name in your passport or for change in personal particulars you need to apply online for re-issue of passport to the concerned PSK.

What documents are required when there is a change in name on account of divorce?

  • Court certified copy of Divorce decree or self attested copy of Divorce certificate

Can I apply for change in my gender or change in father's/mother's name in the passport? What additional documents do I have to submit?

To change your gender or your father’s/mother’s name, you have to apply for re-issue of passport and get the specified change done in personal particulars.

What documents have to be submitted for applicants who are unable to provide the prescribed marriage certificate or joint affidavit due to marital discord or separation and are applying for fresh passport?

Married applicants would not be required to provide any marriage certificate.

What are the requirements /documents needed for getting the date of birth changed in my passport?

To change the date of birth in your passport, you have to apply for re-issue of passport and get the specified change done in the personal particulars.

I want to apply for a passport. I have changed my address last month. What documents should I submit along with the application form?

  • Old passport in original with self-attested photocopy of its first two and last two pages, including ECR/Non-ECR page (previously ECNR), the page of observation (if any) made by Passport Issuing Authority and validity extension page, if any, in respect of short validity passport Proof of present address
  • Proof of present address


  1. Make sure to reach PSK at least 15 minutes before your reporting time to inconvience.
  2. Please bring your original relevance documents to PSK.
  3. The bills such as Broadband, Land line connection, Post paid .Gas receipts should be one year old and present one.
  4. In case of savings or Credit card statements ,we need one year statement along with bank passbook with your photo attested by bank manager.
Quick Navigation